 Local / United Kingdom / 5561
Re: LEGO Customer Service????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 21:05:31 GMT

Anyway, has anyone had any experience of trying to buy specific parts from
LEGO, other than replacements for damaged sets or from the service / S@H
catalogues?  Is it possible?

Jason.

Yes!!!! it is possible, but believe me If you are thinking of trying I would
go for a jog around the world first. You will find it alot easier and
definately quicker.

Michael.