 Local / United Kingdom / 5500
Re: LEGO Customer Service????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 22:23:49 GMT

0990 070809 is the number I always use, although I haven't recently.

The number at the bottom of the last letter I got from them has

08457 080070 on it, so try that first.

On Sun, 7 Jan 2001, Peter Callaway (<G6svoo.Gu3@lugnet.com>) wrote at
16:12:24

Hi All,

Is there a phone number for LEGO Customer Service in the UK? I have just
finished building my LLW haul and the 7150 contained a defective part!!!!
(my first in 25 years of collecting LEGO). It's one of the white 1x3
diagonal (sawtooth?) bricks, and she just 'aint right! Won't sit flat and
nothing will connect to it.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Pete Callaway