 Local / United Kingdom / 5523
Re: Strange multi-set at ASDA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 12:49:11 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Steve Burge writes:
I was once in a cash only "10 items or less" lane.  The guy at the • register
was new and looked like Lee Haney, I mean the guy was busting out of his
shirt like the Incredible Hulk.  The woman in front of me had a carriage
full of stuff and wanted to pay half of it with a credit card and the • other
half with a check.

   There you go - an advantage to shopping on-line, you avoid people like
that :)

And then I got that email from Egghead.com about being hacked and...

I think my dishwasher is dying a slow and painfull death, what is that
noise...

   Probably the lego you're washing in it (Anyone tried that yet?)

       Steve

Actually I put LEGO in a colander and sit it in the sink with either
dishsoap or simple green (it's made from people!) for a few hours and then
rinse.  I'm not bold and adventurous enough to use the washing machine.  My
minifigs might get dizzy

junior