 Local / United Kingdom / 5510
Re: Strange multi-set at ASDA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 19:54:00 GMT

In article <G6wr8A.Dnz@lugnet.com>, david@graham167.freeserve.co.uk (David
Graham) wrote:

I saw a strange multi-set in ASDA.
There are 6 sets :
The building tray from 4223 (without the pieces?)
A small Xtream team set 2963
A small city set 6437 - coastguard 4WD
A small rock raiders set 4910 - hover scout
A small space port set 6463 - lunar buggy
And space post astronaut trining centre 6455

All in one big box for £29.97

David

That's interesting. I saw a similar set in Walmart USA.

Michael Pratt