 Local / United Kingdom / 5519
Re: Strange multi-set at ASDA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 11:18:05 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, David Graham writes:
I saw a strange multi-set in ASDA.
There are 6 sets :
The building tray from 4223 (without the pieces?)
A small Xtream team set 2963
A small city set 6437 - coastguard 4WD
A small rock raiders set 4910 - hover scout
A small space port set 6463 - lunar buggy
And space post astronaut trining centre 6455

All in one big box for £29.97

David

They started piling those up before Christmas.  I thought that at the price,
it was good value for kids, but not for parts (who wants a building tray?).
They don't seem to be selling many, so I'm waiting for the price to drop.
The Astronaut Training Centre looks interesting.

Jason.