 Local / United Kingdom / 5038
Re: PAYPALS Goes International!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 13:02:47 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, Jamie Obrien writes:
Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes

PAYPALS Is available in OZ!!!!

You think YOU'RE happy?? If this is true, I am ecstatic. No more
factoring!

It IS true! I have just signed up! Looks like you're out of business...

Works by crediting/debiting a credit/debit card, rather than a bank account,
which I believe is the case for US customers.

Now I can pay you for those Sail & Fly's easier...

Huw