 Local / United Kingdom / 5040
Re: PAYPALS Goes International!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 13:36:46 GMT

Huw Millington wrote:

It IS true! I have just signed up!

Argh! I keep getting an error 3005 when I try to register. Mind you, I
do persist in using one of those weird Macintosh things...

Works by crediting/debiting a credit/debit card, rather than a bank account,
which I believe is the case for US customers.

You can choose to make it a debit card too? That's good news.

--
:: paul
:: husk