 General / 23899
Re: PAYPALS Goes International!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 08:45:23 GMT

I had a look over it this morning, there appears to be a limit of $500 over
six months. This is pretty low when you think about it.

...you still have the option of a premium account (but you have to pay for it...).

Also, I have heard
that, although payment is "instant", they can take up to 90 days to check
the transaction is problem free: • (snip)
....you will see that paypal is full of alleged problems.
I'm still undecided.

I opened my new account immediately - when your trading partner is honest and reliable it's no problem at all. It will make
intercontinental deals much easier than before: no more cash in letters etc... I do not foresee any problems with PayPal as long as
you trade with reliable AFOLS you might know from postings etc....

Arnold