 Local / United Kingdom / 4990
Re: Shop report - Toy Stack, Lakeside, Thurrock, Essex
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 10:43:01 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message

I was just at the Toy Stack at Bluewater mall, east of London and they • have
many (all, I think) of the same items. Between Huw Millington, myself, and
LFB we too out 11 6543's but they still have more, lots more. We got all • the
6856's though.

I asked the shop manager for a discount and he gave us 20% off the total.

I have experienced Larry's buying power first hand :-)

Huw