 Local / United Kingdom / 5008
Re: Shop report - Toy Stack, Lakeside, Thurrock, Essex
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 13:06:44 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Scott Arthur writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Larry Pieniazek writes:

However, you must admit, it's a thing of beauty to watch, eh?

It is a pity the (so called) Future Car could not be claimed to be a
"beauty" also.

It's the shopping process itself I referred to as a "thing of beauty"... not
that dud (your word but I heartily agree) of a set per se.

I too bought too much of this one in the past. The word "dud"
comes to mind. The mind boggles at what you did with your six _large_
"cartons" of them.

Well... it has good to excellent parts for certain kinds of projects. As to
what, exactly, watch for future Milton Train Works releases and you will see.

I think the entertainer still has these at £16 per pop if you need more.

Thanks, I am good at this point.

++Lar