 Local / United Kingdom / 4989
Re: Shop at Home Catalogue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 23:56:17 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Lawrence Wilkes writes:

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message

Does the UK S@H catalog have a freebie set if you order enough?

No.

Does yours?

Yea, the US catalog has freebie sets if your order is big enough (and they must
have learned from last year with the McDonalds sets, although the catalog says
"limit one per customer", on my large order [any order with the Statue of
Liberty is a large order :-)], when I asked for the free set, they came right
out and said "we can give you four of those").

Perhaps once your S@H gets itself going you'll start to get specials.

Frank