 Local / United Kingdom / 4983
Re: Shop at Home Catalogue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 14:26:05 GMT

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:G355FF.7ru@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.loc.uk, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
My UK Shop at Home, Winter 2000, catalogue arrived today.

Cool! Glad to hear the other countries are getting more than just the • on-line
service.

I think we're going to hear a lot less whining about what's available and • not
available in various countries.

What is interesting is that it contains sets that are NOT on-line (as yet)
like the various themed set multi-packs.
But there are other things on-line that are NOT in the catalog.
Like Classic Star Wars (the 1999 sets)

Hard to understand why they dont synch up.
I might expect there to be more on-line. After all there is no cost
restriction compared to printing and mailing a big catalog
But not that there actually would be more in the printed one!

regards
lawrence