 Local / United Kingdom / 5026
Re: Shop at Home Catalogue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 23:54:58 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, David Graham writes:
The good thing about the new Shop at Home catalogue is that there are 3 1/2
large pages on trains - unlike the 1/2 small page in the normal catalogue.

Yes!, But when they roll out a Non Juniorised Lego-Bahn railroad system I
will be  very happy :-)

Has anybody tried ordering the train door & window packs that are only in
the US catalogue - I'm anoyed as I have written to Lego several times asking
fow a spares pack of train doors and windows and we have been passed over -
I will give them as ring.

To get a Shoop at Home catalogue try phoning their order number
00-800-5346-111

Is that meant be a UK FreePhone number ie 080-5436-111 within the UK.

Anyway I am defintly thinking of getting one! if not for refference..

Alex

David