 Local / United Kingdom / 4842
Re: Fair warning, I think I'm coming back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 11:40:49 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message

If I hire a car I'd be looking for crash space for Friday and or saturday • in
the greater South England area (not picky about where exactly), could be • Bath
for that matter... or perhaps the Queen will invite me to stay at Windsor
Castle. Or Huw will put me up again, that would be better, he has better
toys.

Sadly, I won't be able to oblige this time, but if you do find somewhere
round here, we can certainly meet up.

How feasible is it to just pick up and find a place to stay (hotel, inn,
B&B)

I can probably find a B&B locally if you fancy the 'centre of the universe'
East Grinstead again... :-)

Huw