 Local / United Kingdom / 4792
4791  |  4793
Subject:
Fair warning, I think I'm coming back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 13:43:28 GMT

Lock up your daughters again, I think I'll be in the UK for the better part of
a month commencing on or about 8 October. One week in the Bath area and then
back to the City project I was on before. (I think I'll be based in the
Docklands again). Always subject to change, that's the nature of the biz.

So as usual, I'll be keen to meet with folks.

My bad luck that I missed LegOZ.04 because I arrived in Sydney too late, and
missed the Thames Valley fest because I left the UK too early. My timing is
not the greatest.

When do Alton Towers and Blackpool close for the season?  I need to ride
Nemesis... and the other coasters too.

++Lar