 Local / United Kingdom / 4564
4563  |  4565
Subject:
Early 70's Finds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 09:52:55 GMT

I bought a small box of Lego are a Car Boot Sale yesterday. Amongst the
treasure: 352, 360, 730 and a few more from the same time period. So far I have
only checked the 360, and it is complete. Next I'll be sorting out the 730
which looks really good - and it does have a very odd part:

See the rod attached to the axel block on the cab
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/0000/0730-1973/0730-02.html

I paid £3 for the lot, that is around $4.50.

The 360

The 352

The 730
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=352