 Local / United Kingdom / 3849
Re: PayPal for UK users?!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 01:36:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Fingers Crossed! One country I wouldn't have to factor for any more!

PS, I have gotten Simon to a positive balance thanks to some large and small
trades and I have asked him if we can lift the factoring suspension on UK
sellers. If he agrees, we may resume limited service but right now we are
thinking that a 6% surcharge to cover exchange losses will be imposed on the
(US) buyer.

Uh? If I agree?? I thought I already effectively had and the ban was already
lifted. :)

Though I have to admit I will also be quite happy if Paypal comes here and we
don't
need to factor for the UK any more <g>

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com