 Local / United Kingdom / 3823
Re: Service Packs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 13:29:29 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: Tony Priestman <Tony@you-rang.demon.co.uk>
To: <lugnet.loc.uk@lugnet.com>
Sent: Friday, May 05, 2000 6:29 PM
Subject: Re: Service Packs

On Fri, 5 May 2000, Alan Kershaw (<Fu3I8B.AK0@lugnet.com>) wrote at
16:38:35

We have always had the ability to order 'any' part from LEGO
Last Time I got some service packs I enquired about spare wheels for one of
the old Model Team sets.
I had to describe the part and the set number, this went down to
the 'directories' where they found out what part number/colour it was and
whether it appeared in other sets.
They then dug out 12 of them for me and sent them out (£3.50)

Ditto.

I rang and asked about brown 2x4s, and the bloke rang me back to say
that I could have had any colour, except brown :(
--
Tony Priestman

I don't suppose that would include silver? Or orange?

Phil