 Local / United Kingdom / 3773
Re: Service Packs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 16:20:25 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Scott Arthur writes:

Have you been in a cave for the last 4 months :-) She is I presume referring
to LEGO Direct.

I also assume she was talking about Lego Direct.

Scott A

Yes, but the information on ordering bricks via lego direct so far would seem
to indicate that at least initially it would involve bulk volume orders and a
limited range of bricks.

I recently bought several train service packs and the discussion with the lady
said they had plenty available and intended maintaining this.

regards
lawrence