 Local / United Kingdom / 3775
Re: Service Packs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 19:01:11 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Alan Kershaw writes:
We have always had the ability to order 'any' part from LEGO
Last Time I got some service packs I enquired about spare wheels for one of
the old Model Team sets.
I had to describe the part and the set number, this went down to
the 'directories' where they found out what part number/colour it was and
whether it appeared in other sets.
They then dug out 12 of them for me and sent them out (£3.50)

Thats odd, as I have tried asking them to do this on a couple of occasions and
been told no they dont do it.

And if they did it regularly, why would there be such as fuss about the
forthcoming lego direct?

regards
lawrence