 Local / United Kingdom / 3751
Re: COLLECTORS' LOT - C4 - April 27 - 15:30
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 21:12:45 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Michael Pratt writes:
its a public fest.
Does that make it a show ?

Yes.  I thought we'd already discussed this:

http://www.lugnet.com/loc/uk/?n=3383

I could do with knowing what train layouts are coming.

So could I - the main problem is tables for it to be displayed.  I am intending
doing a 12V layout.

Carbon 60