 Local / United Kingdom / 3690
Re: COLLECTORS' LOT - C4 - April 27 - 15:30
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 21:40:30 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Scott Arthur writes:
My mother-in-law told me the above programme will feature LEGO this week.
From the C4 Webpage :

http://www.channel4.com/listings/summary.cfm?program_id=703656

In a special programme devoted to toys and games, KEN SNOWDON meets a man
who's obsessed with Lego and sees a nostalgic collection of rocking horses,
DEBBIE THROWER finds out about paper dolls and gets to grips with a
collection of Rubik's cubes and LORNE SPICER pulls a few strings with a
Pelham puppet collection.

Now you have 4 days to figure out how to pre-set your video!

More like "now you have 4 days to pick up any Lego bargains!"

Great! Now everyone will think every piece of lego is 'collectable'. No more
car boot bargains, no more 'lego for sale' ads in supermarkets, etc

Get them bargains while you can.

regards
lawrence