 Local / United Kingdom / 3733
Re: COLLECTORS' LOT - C4 - April 27 - 15:30
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 10:54:00 GMT

In article <Ftq4I2.Et3@lugnet.com>, JonDHayward@Cableinet.co.uk (Jon D
Hayward) wrote:

he needs to be assimilated ;-)
and join the collective.....resistance is useless!
I have just realised that my first birthday as an AFOL
coincides with the Southport fest. I went to a Bank
holiday boot fair a year ago and remember it because
my daughter badly cut her foot. I also remember NOT
looking around for lego.
Wow, if you could see what I have gathered in a single year...

Michael Pratt