 Local / United Kingdom / 3706
Re: Euro shopping idea update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 16:23:37 GMT

on the way
back things may be a bit crowded, i.e.Lego on laps, on roof rack etc but it
does
keep costs to the minimum.

Avez-vous une trailer?!

Better watch the import duty ('but it's all for my own consumption,
honest'). Going to look very dodgy too, six grown men in an estate car
chock-a-block with 'Lego boxes'!

Wonder what our French friends think of us pillaging all their old
stock?!

we need to set out a few ground rules, like who gets what, and what
the ground rules are RE: profiteering?

Anyone intending to profiteer should be barred IMHO.

Suggest you decide who's going and talk about it on the way over.
Difficult to know what you might want to but until you've seen
everything they've got - cash is likely to be limiting.

Ian Bishop, Ayrshire, UK