 Local / United Kingdom / 357
Re: Success! (Argos). No success, TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 20:17:07 GMT

I actually found a 1857 box in the clearance section of Argos in Southampton
today for £10.99! It was listed as 'display stock' but obviously hadn't been
opened (seals were still intact). Naturally I bought it...

It was the only one there. It might be worth anybody who's interested in
this box checking their local Argos in case there are one or two left over
too... the stock number on the box is 374/9320.

Colin
numbersix@freshfroot.freeserve.co.uk