 Local / United Kingdom / 3439
Re: Your boot-tastic bargains?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 13:17:37 GMT

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message
news:Frrvz7.8Kn@lugnet.com...

Scott A <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk> wrote in message news:FrrnuB.A5H@lugnet.com...
A few weeks ago I got a RIS _&_ DDK this way. :-)

You mean to say people are getting rid of these aready!

Indeed. They were an unwanted present for a 2 year old. All the internal
bags were still sealed. £140 for the pair. I could have got them for less,
but thay had a cute kid, and the cash was to buy her a garden slide. I
traded the RIS for a 7735 (bags still sealed) and a small amount of MISB
track. I had a play with the DDK at the weekend, now I want an RIS. Such is
life.

Scott A