 Local / United Kingdom / 3435
3434  |  3436
Subject:
Your boot-tastic bargains?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 21:18:00 GMT

Car boots tend to be quite lean in this part of the world, but the
following notables have turned up;

6285 Black Seas Barracuda (£15)
6286 Skull Eye Schooner (£16)
7839 12V remote controlled level crossing (£5)
922  Old basic set with yellow 4.5V motor, had a pile of 60's literature
underneath the tray

Also a 1960's fold open town base board (the one I had at Tony's fest)
for £2!!

Ian Bishop, Ayrshire, UK