 Local / United Kingdom / 3392
Re: Are we having a Fest Frenzy?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 19:12:52 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Michael Edwards writes:

At the moment these are the planned fests

Cheshire minifest By Tony P (Can't find a date)
20 May 2000 Southport Merseyside by Michael Pratt
Berkshire/ Thames Valley Fest - May become a Eurofest late August by
Lawrence Wilkes
Essex Fest by Jason Briscoe, no date set

You forgot the ScotFEST2, to be held by Ian Bishop - the one that kicked off
the fest-frenzy in the first place :)

I try to keep this page up to date:
<<http://www.lugnet.com/loc/uk/?p=events-future>>

So feel free to send me some abuse if there are any mistakes etc! The reason
why some in the TBC table are more confirmed than some of those in the main
listing is because I've just added the TBC table - it'll work itself out. If
any TBC-fest holder wants to be put in the proper listing then I'll happily do
that, and if any fest holder (past,present,future) wants to (re)write the
Fest-Blurb, then I'll be more than happy to update it accordingly. If you
wanted to write it in FTX, eg
<http://www.lugnet.com/loc/uk/?p=events-2000-scotfest2.ftx> then great.. but
that's not a condition :)

Richard