 Local / United Kingdom / 2813
Re: Reddifest - your wants lists needed! / Traders allowed?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 10:41:10 GMT

Richard Franks wrote:

In lugnet.loc.uk, Tony Priestman writes:

Sounds like an excellent idea! Not that I do pre-played stuff mostly,
but I still need to find the rest of that 918 :-)

:) Which bits are you needing? I didn't bring all of it with me, but I just
brought the carcass as it had some interesting parts - I didn't expect anyone
would want to reconstruct it! I've probably got most of the other bits anyway
('cept the transyellow :( )

Drat damn and blast, I knew I should have mentioned this!

I'm also rebuilding a 918. Good excuse to force me to Redditch. (What's
the public transport like?)

I'll refrain from details- private or b-s-t seems more appropriate.
Suffice it to say trans yellow's not a problem....

:: paul