 Local / United Kingdom / 2809
Re: Reddifest - your wants lists needed! / Traders allowed?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 22:58:10 GMT

On Thu, 27 Jan 2000, Jon D Hayward (<Fp0Kux.5v8@lugnet.com>) wrote at
21:51:18

LMK what you think guys, and I'll get in touch with her to see when I can
dig through her stock and / or to see if she's free to spend the day with us
all 8-)

Sounds like an excellent idea! Not that I do pre-played stuff mostly,
but I still need to find the rest of that 918 :-)
--
Tony Priestman