 Local / United Kingdom / 2849
Re: Reddifest - your wants lists needed! / Traders allowed?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 10:38:39 GMT

You say the Train station, i take there is only one train station in
Redditch?
I will be taking the train to Redditch from Reading, Lawrence how are you
getting to Redditch?

Carbon60 can you give me details of any B&B's or Hotels near the church hall
and the Train station please.

--
Michael

Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine
Web site: www.technic-uk.co.uk
http://web.ukonline.co.uk/medwards
Soon to be updated, soon to be good
212 models and going up

Carbon 60 <carbon60@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
In article <3891723E.3120339@songtwo.demon.co.uk>,
lego@songtwo.demon.co.uk says...
Drat damn and blast, I knew I should have mentioned this!
I'm also rebuilding a 918. Good excuse to force me to Redditch. (What's
the public transport like?)

The public transport is quite good, the railway station is very good -
trains are very half an hour from Birmingham New Street - the station is
next door to the church.  Also next door (really) is the main Redditch
bus station - can't give much details because it depends where you are
coming from, a 146 bus goes there from B'ham bus station.

I'll refrain from details- private or b-s-t seems more appropriate.
Suffice it to say trans yellow's not a problem....

I have some trans-yellow pieces - I think they come from the bigger sets
though.

--
Carbon 60 - LUGNET Member 93
Head Co-ordinator of UKLUG - http://www.uklug.org.uk