 Local / United Kingdom / 2812
2811  |  2813
Subject:
Reddifest - Trades
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 10:40:32 GMT

Fellow festers,
Unlike Jason, I've still not asked my wife for permission to leave the
house yet. But I have started building for the event - not sure what it
is yet, but lets hope it fits in my car.

Reddifest - lack of ammunition.
As you may have noticed - I've had a bit of a clear out, so I'm a little
low on trading aumnition in terms of quantity. This is made worse by the
fact that my local used market has not emerged post Xmas. Anyhow, what I
lack in quantity, I aim to make up in quality{1}.

Trains
Set aside for the fest right now I have, 4547, 4558 (I actually do not
like this set),  4537, and 2 4563. I'll bring these down if there is
sufficient non-frieght train trade stock available (particularly 4559,
4539 & 4544). I also have curved track and 4560/1 parts for trade
(yawn).

Space.
6990

Promo
Biker Bobs, Tine, Soccer, Mars & Shell - I will only trade these for
other promo items.

Technic
All time low on these. A few small sets, and 8880s. I'll only bring
8880s if there is a clear indication before  hand that there is demand
for them. I'm now down to my last 5 or 6 of these things - getting a
little tired of them now.

Parts
I'll bring a J(unk)-box style effort

Show and Tell
I'll bring my wooden box.

Worries
Am I thinking to far ahaed?
How much is a pint in Reddich?

{1} All the stuff is for trade only. Although, I will be bring my cheque
book, I'll not be selling anything.

--

Scott A

My Lego Site : http://www154.pair.com/eh105jb/lego/LEGO.htm