 Local / United Kingdom / 212
Re: Are there any Soccer sets still out there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 9 Jan 1999 16:12:20 GMT

John (or anyone)...

If you are able to get hold of any of the support sets (Police / Lights /
Commentary Box / Grandstands), the guys Stateside are happy to pay $25US
each for them (including shipping, etc.)...

With the purchase prices between £7.49 and £8.99, shipping costing no more
than £3 and my bank (Halifax) only taking £1 to convert a small US Dollar
cheque, it **can** be worthwhile...

BTW: a $25US cheque converts to about £14.70 less bank charges.

BTW2: I'm takling about making sure that you cover your costs, NOT make a
profit or to scam anyone!!!

Jon.

Jon D Hayward
Chatham, Kent, Great Britain

Jon-D-Hayward@Chatham-Kent.Prestel.co.uk

John Watson wrote in message ...
I saw several grandstands and starter sets in TRU Plymouth on 30 Dec.

Jon D Hayward wrote in message ...
Have any shops still got stocks? (except the starter sets - I know of • plenty
of those).