 Local / United Kingdom / 218
Re: Are there any Soccer sets still out there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 13:44:18 GMT

Michael Huffman wrote in message <369834E4.3011734C@mindspring.com>...

I'd be interested in another set of lights if anyone has any for
sale... I'm also looking for a TV tower, but was that a UK set?

Unfortunately not - that was part of the European Shell range. I'd really
have liked to have got that - and the physios - but I got into Lego as it
was disappearing from the shelves!

As an aside, what are people's opinions an the new Red Dwarf
series?  We just got them here in the states on video a few
months back -- I like them, but I think they lack something...
felt like they kept referencing back to previous episodes too
much.  Will they continue to produce the series?

This is the one with Kochansky? (Got no idea how to spell it!) *General*
feelings here were that it was okay but not of a high enough calibre... and
there's another series and a film in the pipeline apparently.

Steve
Why not visit Llegogogoch?
http://mis.fortunecity.com/lego/