 Local / United Kingdom / 225
Re: Are there any Soccer sets still out there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 04:43:18 GMT

Steve Anderson wrote:

As an aside, what are people's opinions an the new Red Dwarf
series?  We just got them here in the states on video a few
months back -- I like them, but I think they lack something...
felt like they kept referencing back to previous episodes too
much.  Will they continue to produce the series?

This is the one with Kochansky? (Got no idea how to spell it!)
*General* feelings here were that it was okay but not of a
high enough calibre... and there's another series and a film
in the pipeline apparently.

Thanks for the info.  Were the writers for the "Kochansky series"
(close enough for me; I can't spell it either) the same ones that
started out whole series?  I keep forgetting to look at the
credits -- and a friend of mine has got the tapes now.

When's the movie due out?

-- Mike.
Michael Huffman                              mhuffman@mindspring.com
http://www.mindspring.com/~mhuffman/