 Local / United Kingdom / 241
Re: Are there any Soccer sets still out there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 14:21:37 GMT

Thanks for the info.  Were the writers for the "Kochansky series"
(close enough for me; I can't spell it either) the same ones that
started out whole series?  I keep forgetting to look at the
credits -- and a friend of mine has got the tapes now.

Well... the original writers and producers, Rob Grant and Doug Naylor, had a
bit of a 'falling out' - I forget who did what, but one of them is doing one
vision of Red Dwarf as books, and the other has worked with Ed Bye (the
director, I think) on the most recent series. What happens next between them
is anybody's guess, but I think the next series has been done by them again.

When's the movie due out?

Probably 2000, or 2001. (Actually, they're more likely to go for a 2001
launch for a few jokes at the expense of 2001 - what with having a main
character called Dave!) I'll ask my girlfriend, she's more clued up than I
am!

Steve

Why not visit Llegogogoch?
http://mis.fortunecity.com/lego/