 Local / United Kingdom / 213
Re: Shell promotion is over - what happens to the stock???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 9 Jan 1999 16:18:51 GMT

Richard Dee wrote in message ...
On Thu, 7 Jan 1999 23:34:51 GMT, Jon D Hayward uttered the following
profundities...
Jon D Hayward wrote in message ...

<snip>
OK, I found them on the web, as you would expect, under:
http://www.shell.co.uk. Their e-mail is:
customer.c.customerservices@ope.shell.com and the freefone number is: • 0800
010 100.

I've sent a message, and I'll post their response as or when I receive • it.

Jon.

I was going to post about the end of the promo, too. However,
I was lucky and caught the manager, who got the 2 little sets
that I wanted.
Looking forward to hearing what you find out!

I receive the following from LISA MAWDSLEY at SHELL UK yesterday (in
response to my e-mail to the above address):

----

Thank you for your enquiry on our Lego Promotion, I have spoken to our
Promotions Department who have advised me that we are waiting for a Bulletin
to be released which will advise the retailers  what to do with any excess
Lego left over from the promotion.

I have been advised that this Bulletin should be release within the next two
weeks.

If you would like to contact us again in a couple of weeks we should have
some more information for you.

----

BTW: in my original e-mail to Shell UK, I **did** ask permission to forward
any response to the news group...

...and "Yes" - I'll ask Lisa again in a couple of weeks 8-)

Jon.

Jon D Hayward
Chatham, Kent, Great Britain

Jon-D-Hayward@Chatham-Kent.Prestel.co.uk