 Local / United Kingdom / 204
203  |  205
Subject:
Shell promotion is over - what happens to the stock???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 23:08:04 GMT

All the promotional Lego sets were supplied to the garages on
sale-or-return...

Anyone know where the unwanted stock is off to, now that the promotion is
over?

Shell HO? TLG? Will it turn up as an offer in the Lego Club magazines? Will
it head for the States???

I'm sure that one of you guys has an e-mail address for Shell - perhaps they
can tell us?

...food for thought...

Jon.