 Local / United Kingdom / 1515
Re: December Legofest / McArthur Glen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 18:56:50 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Tony Priestman writes:
On Mon, 18 Oct 1999, Jason Briscoe (<FJsy3I.6p2@lugnet.com>) wrote at
Yep. It's still on. I've been a bit busy, but my schedule is now wide
open, so I can do some more regular posts, and maybe get a web page
sorted out.
Just been to Busy Bee & bought a pile of bricks for tower building.
Remember: the more the merrier :-)

I've been meaning to talk to you on that one, I spoke to Paul Hutton about
buying their bulk pieces for this tower and he said the best person to talk to
would be you.

What do you get for your money?

I don't want to have to resort to Megabloks - £8.99 for 1500 bricks I saw in
Argos - I'm tempted.. (take that as a threat :-))

Carbon 60