 Local / United Kingdom / 1520
Re: December Legofest / McArthur Glen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 21:47:36 GMT

Good I am glad its still on, I am planning to bring two tower sections,(both
40x40) the first is mainly grey and red and is 90% complete standing around • 15
bricks high. It looks like a courtyard! and therefore I may entitle
it 'Monestry' or something!

Apologies but I've lost track of the original tower building thread. Are we
talking 40 stud x 40 stud, solid base and top, any height recommendations or
restrictions ?

Cheers

Alan Kershaw