 Local / United Kingdom / 1506
Re: December Legofest / McArthur Glen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 18:18:00 GMT

On Mon, 18 Oct 1999, Jason Briscoe (<FJsy3I.6p2@lugnet.com>) wrote at
14:11:42

Its all gone quite on the December legofest front? what's the latest? only I
spent most of yesterday afternoon sorting out trading stuff and working on my
40x40 tower section? - During which I found I am in need of two 1x3 grey
arches, two red 1x4x3 town window frames and a grey parrot? can anyone help?

Also if anyone is interested, I'll be bringing some of Ed Jones repllacement
sails, for those into pirate! (taking it that the event is still on)

Yep. It's still on. I've been a bit busy, but my schedule is now wide
open, so I can do some more regular posts, and maybe get a web page
sorted out.
Just been to Busy Bee & bought a pile of bricks for tower building.
Remember: the more the merrier :-)

--
Tony Priestman