 Local / United Kingdom / 1514
Re: I was in asda at the weekend...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 16:01:03 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Scott Arthur writes:

<snip>

I bought a number of 6087's for £14.99.  They also had the technic future
car for £17.49.

Happy hunting

Scott A

[Brief pause while Stu looks up 6087 on Pause database]
Aaaaaaargh!
I need this set so badly, but my frivolous purchase of the Wild West set means
I won't be able to splash out even that much for a good while...
[Adopts grovelling position]
Any Forestmen going spare?

Stu C.
University of Glasgow

PS In answer to Richard's question: there were maybe a total of 30 Naboo swamps
as of 7pm on Saturday evening, and maybe only one or two Droid Fighters...