 Local / United Kingdom / 1191
Re: Little Chef sets NEW!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 14:45:14 GMT

USA here.  Received my Shop at Home catalog which depicts the 8 sets offered in
McDonald's Happy Meals.  Each set builds a small Freestyle-type vehicle
featuring the face of a McD's character on a brick.  With all 8 sets build a
"super model".  Promotion runs from 29 Oct thru 30 Nov.  Feel free to email me
if you want a pic of the sets as shown in the Shop at Home catalog.
Also in the catalog is the McDonald's Restaurant set, #3438 with 88 pcs.,
available at 11 USD, or free with a 75 USD order until 30 Nov.
Although my lads aren't interested in the sets, I'll most likely pop in at some
time to enter the sweepstakes (open to US residents only, sorry).  McD's have
offered in the past to sell the promos if a Happy Meal isn't purchased, for
around 2 USD or so, and I can offer to obtain sets for you at cost - although I
will be out of the country (visiting your historic-to-us-Americans and
pleasing-to-the-eye countryside) from 1 Nov thru 10 Nov and may miss a set.
LMK
Pam

Huw Millington wrote:

I have had confirmation that McD's in Germany are starting their LEGO
promotion next week. I don't have pictures of the set yet, though.

Huw Millington <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message
Thanks for the info.

I am told that McDonalds are also doing another promo in certain parts of
the world (USA, Germany?) this month, so keep an eye out there as well.