 Local / United Kingdom / 757
Re: McDonald's (Was: Little Chef sets NEW!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 26 May 1999 13:17:02 GMT

On Tue, 25 May 1999 21:05:30 GMT, "Jon D Hayward"
<Jon-D-Hayward@Chatham-Kent.Prestel.co.uk> wrote:

The current (UK) McDonald's Teenie Beanie Baby promotion is drawing to a
close now (I've had my fill of burgers for this year!). Their promotions run
for four weeks at a time, and they were offering three different Beanies
each week (although "Each customer may only buy two toys in any one visit
(one visit = a four hour period). Toys may only be bought with food (i.e. a
'McDonald's Meal')"... "So, if I buy half a dozen Happy Meals, each with a
free toy, are you going to take my toys away?!? Can I have my FREE toys, and
buy the extra two that I'm allowed?!?" (I digress)

Wow.  You have things rough in the UK.  Around here, we can buy up to 5
TBB's for 1.89USD with each regular sandwich.  Limit of 10 per purchase.  I
assume can get as many Happy Meals as one wants.

We just got 2 Happy Meals per adult.

Steve