 Local / Sverige / 324
Re: Svensk sändlista?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.se
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 22:56:39 GMT

In lugnet.loc.se, Todd Lehman writes:
Did you know that the group you are posting in is already a mailing list?  :)
Actually, it's a newsgroup (lugnet.loc.se) and a mailing list
(lugnet.loc.se@lugnet.com) both at the same time...  :)

[...]

p.s.  Sorry for my replying in English...

N.P.

What really strikes me as confusing is that you understood the message in the
first place... :)

& thanks - I prefer mail to other forms of discussion group participation.