 Local / Portugal / 265 (-10)
  Re: Pictures of club meeting "De Bouwsteen"

(...) Hi Manfred! I had already seen some of these pics, but had not realised what they were for sure. It is awesome! Great show! I liked one item in particular: besides the static displays, there are kids playing football in a table, and plenty of (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

  Re: Shop - how to run?

(...) Some suggestions, as they come out of my mind. Bricklink: if you want to setup a new Lego store, then BrickLink is probably the best choice. It's cheap enough, and gives you a lot of ready-to-use features that otherwise you should create from (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.it)

  Pictures of club meeting "De Bouwsteen"

Hello Plugs, I appreciate you've shared pictures of your 1st PLUGfest with us. So, here are some of our club, made by Martyn Boogaarts: (URL) the folder "duiven23-03-02" in the middle to take a look at our latest club meeting we held last weekend. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

  Drawbridge help needed!

Hi all, I am currently building a small drawbridge for my train using Technic elements, but I came across a difficulty which I was not expecting to be so problematic: the need of a "counter-weight". I did know I was *probably* gonna need one. And (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.pt)

  preços no continente de viana do castelo

no sábado passado vi o comboio do harry potter por pouco mais de 40 euros e o bull's attack (castelo) por pouco mais de 36 euros no continente de viana do castelo. tz os outros continentes tenham preços similares. preços bons pq o preço oficial é de (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

  Re: Spain & Portugal - we can take your LEGO orders via TELEPHONE!!!

(...) Yeepeeee!!! :-D (...) THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I was needing this sevice sooo much!!! My dream over the last 3 years is now a reality - I cannot wait to place an order!!! BTW, what are the options for payment? Pedro (Portuguese AFOL) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.pt)

  Re: 1st PLUGfest, held in Oporto - March 17, 2002

(...) LOL! But honest now, we think we stand a chance! (...) Thank you! The pics show few of our MOCs individually or even with great resolution; we preferred to give a more "panoramic" look. Which is not to say the MOCs don't appear! (...) I have (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

  Re: 1st PLUGfest, held in Oporto - March 17, 2002

(...) That is great news, you Plugs. Congratulations, you've managed to overcome the first hurdle, an important step on the long road to nation-wide fame. As far as I could tell from the pictures, it's not bad for only four persons. Currendly I (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

  1st PLUGfest, held in Oporto - March 17, 2002

Hi all! PLUG has finally managed to organize its first meeting. It was probably *the fastest one* in History (one morning), but was very cool! Here are some of the pics (more will soon be uploaded): (URL) were unable to do everything we had (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

  Info-compras 08/03/2002

TRU de Matosinhos vai receber remessa de LEGO no dia 14 ou 15; pelo que me disseram, é uma entrega EM GRANDE. Isto pode ser útil para quem, como eu, já lá foi 4 ou 5 vezes desde Janeiro para não encontrar nada de novo. VENHA COMBÓIO!!! :-P Pedro (O (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact