 Local / Portugal / 235 (-5)
  Re: Castle wars: teach us, quick!

I've tried Brickwars once, and it was very fun, but in case you haven't figured out yet, it is also a very goofy, silly kind of game. If you are going for a more serious medieval strategy game, Brickwars may not be the way to go. Making your own (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.pt)

  Re: Castle wars: teach us, quick!

(...) There are a couple of different ways you can go. There is a link to Mike Rayhawk's Brikwars on the web interface at Lugnet.fun.gaming. James Brown has also written some cool rules for castle wars. You can make them simpler or more complicated (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.pt)

  Castle wars: teach us, quick!

Hi there! The subject line pretty much says it all: we, the portuguese luggies, will have our first gathering in mid-March; there will be some castles and "castle-heads" among us, so we thought it might be interesting to set up a small "war". The (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.pt)

  Re: Albatroz, a medium exploration ship

(...) Cool! I like it a lot! I was suprised to see a post in loc/pt in english, but I can see why. Keep the good work and please show us more of your creations. Paulo (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

  Re: A little question...

(...) Same here. Awkward sales strategy... :-( (...) Tell me about it. But you at least have reasons to believe LD is not too far... we, OTOH, are a very small market - therefore, the hope fot LD or S@H is very scarce. :-( (...) Will do. Pedro (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.it)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact