 Local / Portugal / 231
Re: A little question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.it
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 23:10:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.pt, Mario Ferrari writes:
So... would you say they'd be the ones to ask for a part replacement, to • get
things done *faster*? I need a couple old parts no longer sold, should I
address LEGO Italia then?
(I was told that in the old days it was London, now I guess it is Milan)

Unfortunately is not that simple, as Milan is no more supplying service
packs. They had a good customer service until a couple of years ago, but
it's been closed :-(

Same here. Awkward sales strategy... :-(

They've been providing some kind of service for a while, allowing us to
order parts to them and they redirecting the order to London, but now even
that is gone :-(((
We are desperately waiting for the Lego Direct service covering Italy too.

Tell me about it. But you at least have reasons to believe LD is not too
far... we, OTOH, are a very small market - therefore, the hope fot LD or S@H
is very scarce. :-(

However, if you're not looking for supplementary packs but just for
replacement of broken parts, it could be worth a try.

Will do.

Pedro