 Local / Portugal / 226
Re: A little question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.it
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 14:00:12 GMT

Pedro Silva" <el_gordo@netc.pt> ha scritto:
Hi guys,

Does any of you know if LEGO Italia supplies the Iberian Peninsula, acting
as a middle-company for this regional market? I got kind of curious after
getting this year's catalog, and seeing some of the stuff there *in • italian*
(not that it was incomprehensible, I just wondered about the origin of
it).

Hi Pedro,

I've been told that, after the last re-organization, the LEGO Subsidiary
which controls the South-European markets is actually in Italy (though the
warehouse is in France). Their office is in Milan, same building where Lego
Italy is located.

Ciao
Mario