 Local / Portugal / 227
Re: Albatroz, a medium exploration ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.pt
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 16:17:12 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Luis Baixinho writes:
i've put several pics of my newest ship, albatroz, at brickshelf.
is a medium exploration ship designed with everything that needs to
scientific research.

the ship is divided in 4 floors

1st with bridge, living room and clinic
2nd with bath and beds
3th with escape pods and kitchen
4th with hangar and workshop

LMKWYT

lbaixinho

Luis,

Wow, this is great. You have a lot of great ideas too, the astronaut fixing
the exterior of the ship, the powermech. I like the way the ship looks too,
nicely streamlined but functional.

Thanks,

George